we needs us more shots of the wimmens! [img]wink.gif[/img]
or else it's down to me in a dress next! [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why yes I am!! [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by TORMENTER:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by cr0w:
TOR. YOU'RE ALIVE! [img]eek.gif[/img]
What's up with you cr0w???</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nada, running another board here on Hostboard. Same old shit. How're things?
we needs us more shots of the wimmens! [img]wink.gif[/img]
or else it's down to me in a dress next! [img]eek.gif[/img]
[img]eek.gif[/img]
that's it! S.G. yer goin' in one of mine! I shoudl add you in my 316what llama one [img]wink.gif[/img]
here's me whoopin pappy's ass [img]wink.gif[/img] and for the record toymank i posted 2 of myself... there's not too many of us women on here
![]()
you love me toymank. Admit it!
Freddy Gleason, hmm.. i wonder if my wee wee is burnt off??!! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] That pic owns.
Mort: Well I live in KY, I like nascar, and I drink beer. so everyone here calls me a redneck. I just go with the flow. i dont not have a farmers tan and I do wear shoes. I also have never had sex with a relative or barn animal. So maybe half and half. At least I am dead sexy. lol
[img]eek.gif[/img] woo hoo like a man that knows he looks good [img]wink.gif[/img] hey i like to drink beer too but don't care for nascar, my daughter likes it though
well then by default, you two are rednecks!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Hey. You arent too bad yourself younglady. Boing. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Did I mention I'm a perv?
My birthday party is this Saturday night (26th). Anyone who wants to come is welcome!! I'll be 27!!!! Man I'm feeling old.
Bookmarks